Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June '13 Book of the Month: Inferno

A new month, a new book. Does anybody else get excited just before starting a new book? I definitely do, especially when it's written by an author I know I like.

For June, I've chosen a book that's not only by an author that I like, but that also features a character I like. I don't have to like the main characters to like the book, as evidenced by my feelings towards Gatsby, but it does helps. This month I'm going to be reading the latest in the Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown, Inferno. It was just released last month, so it's still pretty new to the shelves.


To tie in to this one, throughout the month I'll be revisiting the first three books featuring Langdon: Angels & Demons, The DaVinci Code, and The Lost Symbol. I may even try to tackle Dante's Inferno, but we'll see how that turns out. It's easy to say things at the beginning of the month and then run out of time later.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment