Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What Is the Top Shelf Bookshelf?

This blog is something I came up with while finishing up grad school. The premise is pretty simple:

  1. Read a book
  2. Make a cocktail that ties in to the book
  3. Review the book and the cocktail 
Not that hard right? I think it's going to be fun. Plus it's good motivation to get through my to read list, which at the time I'm typing this, is close to 200 books long. That's going to be a lot of reading and a lot of recipes. 

If there's a particularly good book, or one that I think would be fun to read with friends, I'll make a more complete menu that could be used with a book club or other get together. The point of this is to have fun affter all. 

So I'll start reading and mixing. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment